Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lemon and coconut cheesecake recipe. You can have my lemon and coconut cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake:
- Use of crust.
- Use 1 Packet (200 g) of Ginger Biscuits crushed.
- Take 50 g of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Desicated Coconut.
- You need of filling.
- Use 250 g of Mascapone.
- Use 385 g of Condense Milk.
- Get 2 of Lemons (Juice and Rind).
- Use 250 ml of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Desicated Coconut.
- You need of TOPPING- Crushed Coconut Lemon Macaroons.
- You need 1 of Egg White.
- Use 1 Cup of Desicated Coconut.
- Get 5 ml of Vanilla Essence.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Condense Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Lemon Rind.
Steps to make My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake:
- To make the crust.
- Melt butter in a saucepan then add in the brown sugar, coconut and crushed ginger biscuits..
- Once combined spread and press down onto base of a springform cake tin. Cool in fridge whilst preparing the filling..
- To make the filling.
- Whisk together the mascapone and condense milk until smooth..
- Mix in the lemon rind..
- Add Cream and whisk until thick whilst slowly adding the lemon juice a little bit at a time..
- Fold in the desicated coconut..
- Spread evenly over the crust..
- Place in fridge whilst preparing the topping..
- To make the topping.
- Mix topping ingredients until well combined..
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake until slightly browned and crisp..
- Allow to cool then crush or process until fine..
- Spread topping over cheesecake and press down slightly..
- Allow cheesecake to set in fridge overnight..
If you find this My Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.