Melting Chocolate Flower Dessert !!.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, melting chocolate flower dessert !!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Melting Chocolate Flower Dessert !! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Melting Chocolate Flower Dessert !! is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have melting chocolate flower dessert !! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Melting Chocolate Flower Dessert !!:
- Prepare 150 gms of Dark Chocolate Compound.
- Prepare As needed of Edible Silver Balls for garnishing.
- Take As needed of Edible Chocolate Stars for garnishing.
- Get 1 Piece of Chocolate Brownie.
- Make ready 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice-Cream.
- Take 2 of Cherries (cut in halves).
- Prepare As needed of Plastic sheet for making chocolate flower.
- Make ready of For Custard Milk :.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Milk.
- Get 2.5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla Custard Powder.
Instructions to make Melting Chocolate Flower Dessert !!:
- Roughly chop dark chocolate compound and melt in microwave or by double boiler method. Stir well so that chocolate is melted properly and no chocolate lumps are left..
- Keep stirring melted chocolate so that it gets cool down bit. Pour some melted chocolate on plastic sheet and with the help of spatula evenly spread chocolate on sheet to make a thin layer of about 2 to 3 mm in thickness. Let it cool down to room temperature..
- Once cooled to room temperature, with the help of a knife make shape of petals and immediately keep sheet in a big glass to get curve shaped petals. Let it set completely..
- Again spread some melted chocolate on another plastic sheet. And with the help of the small round cookie cutter make one circle on it and then cut it in two half circles. These will hold together flower petals..
- Gently remove petals and half circles from sheet once set completely. By using some melted chocolate, place 3 petals side by side on one half circle and another 3 petals on other half circle. Again let it set..
- Custard Milk – Heat up the milk in a pan by keeping milk aside. Add sugar and let sugar melt. Once milk gets boiled, mix custard powder in milk kept aside and add to the boiling milk. Stir well and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- Assembling – In a big glass bowl, gently keep assembled 3 petals. Put one chocolate brownie piece followed by one scoop of vanilla ice cream on chocolate brownie. Sprinkle some chocolate stars and gently keep the other piece of 3 petals to make complete flower. By using melting Chocolate place silver balls on each petals. Cut cherries in two pieces and arrange on petals. Chocolate flower is ready for melting..
- Meanwhile take prepared custard milk in a microwave safe mug. Microwave it for a minute..
- Slowly pour the hot custard milk from the side in a bowl of chocolate flower. The hot custard milk melts the base of the chocolate flower petals which makes them fall open beautifully..
- The delicious dessert is ready for consumption! Enjoy !!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food melting chocolate flower dessert !! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!