Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe. To cook brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad:
- Get of For the cod.
- Use 2 lbs of wild Ling cod.
- Provide of Sea salt, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of ap flour.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of corn meal.
- Take 4 oz of merlot belvitano cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Lemon and dill for garnish.
- Prepare of For the salad.
- Take 1 of cucumber, split in half, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, split in half, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Sea salt, white pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad:
- Mix all ingredients for the salad into a LG bowl. Just cover everything with water. Refrigerate for at least a half hour..
- Clean cod. Make sure that there are no bones. Cut into portion sizes. Sprinkle with seasonings. Let sit 10 minutes. Heat enough oil to fry in a shallow pan. Medium low heat..
- Dredge fish in flour, then egg, then cornmeal. Coat well. Fry in oil until golden brown. Both sides. Drain on a paper towel..
- Place in a baking dish. Top well with cheese. Place in a preheated oven at 425 until cheese is well melted..
- Remove from oven and plate fish. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and garnish with dill. Add salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.