Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super thick homemade spaghetti sauce recipe. To cook super thick homemade spaghetti sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce:
- Provide 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 6 oz tomato paste.
- Use 1 can of 15 oz tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat of your choice.
- Get 1 of chopped shallot.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, finely diced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 4 of Leaves fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Take 4 of servings of noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce:
- Heat olive oil in large skillet or soup pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, shallots, pepper, and basil. Cook until shallots are pale and slightly transparent.
- Add meat of your choice and brown, roughly 5 minutes..
- Add can of tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning . Stir well..
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Boil water and cook your noodles. Sauce can simmer as long as you like, so it doesn't really matter what noodles you are using..
- Drain noodles, rinse with cold water. Portion out to bowls or plates. Spoon sauce on top. Add parmesean cheese on top. Enjoy..
If you find this Super thick homemade spaghetti sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.