Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs. Learn how simple it is to make delicious Spaghetti Squash in a crockpot or slow cooker! Karen Breyer shows you step-by-step how to make this Super Simple. This is how your spaghetti squash should look going into your crock pot.
Cut squash in half and take out the seeds. Baking spaghetti squash in the oven is easy and develops the most flavor. Here's one more tip for roasting squash: Sneak a few sprigs of fresh herbs under each squash half before you bake them — rosemary, thyme, sage, and mint are all excellent.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn how simple it is to make delicious Spaghetti Squash in a crockpot or slow cooker! Karen Breyer shows you step-by-step how to make this Super Simple. This is how your spaghetti squash should look going into your crock pot.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs:
- Make ready 1 packages of Frozen meatballs.
- Make ready 1 packages of (Jar) of spaghetti sauce (we like Newmans sauce)..
- Make ready 1 each of Spaghetti squash-cut in half.
You can see us do this in the video above! Learn how to make spaghetti squash in the crockpot slow cooker for a super easy healthy dish that can be transformed into a low-carb dinner. Spaghetti squash gets its name from the fact that the inside of the squash transforms into stringy squash strands once its cooked, very much like spaghetti. It's easy to follow & yields perfect al dente strands for your favorite spaghetti squash recipes.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs:
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray..
- Cut squash in half and take out the seeds. Place both halves side by side in crock pot with the cut side down..
- Pour the jar of sauce and meatballs over the squash. Stir to combine the meatballs and sauce together..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Once it's done cooking, take out the squash and scrape/shred the insides out with a fork. The squash should be very tender. It will resemble spaghetti noodles when shredded. Discard the rind of the squash..
- Top the shredded squash with the sauce and meatballs or you can add the squash directly to the sauce mixture in the pot..
Spaghetti squash is such a fun, underrated vegetable! Here is my favorite way to cook it, along with a few tips and recipes. The Recipe: This crockpot spaghetti squash lasagna bolognese from Half Baked Harvest is a relatively healthy option, swapping traditional spaghetti noodles for spaghetti squash. The recipe makes enough for six servings. Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy crockpot spaghetti squash & meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply