Crockpot Meatball Casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot meatball casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Meatball Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Meatball Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crockpot meatball casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Meatball Casserole:
- Take 1/2 pints of lager or cider.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of apple butter.
- Take dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 40 of pork or turkey meatballs.
- Get 4 of medium potatoes, peeled.
- Take 3 of apples, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crockpot Meatball Casserole:
- Put beer/cider in crockpot, add apple-butter, wocestershire sauce and stock cube (dissolved in a little water).
- Fry meatballs in frying pan, you don't want to cook them, just seal them..
- Place meatballs in crockpot..
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks and place in frying pan, brown the outsides, again you don't want to cook them. Place in crockpot..
- Cut apples into chunks and place in frying pan, add 1 teaspoon sugar and toss to coat and brown, add to crockpot..
- Season with salt and pepper, stir through to mix evenly. Set to low for 3-4 hours. Check that meatballs and potatoes are cooked through..
- Serve with crusty bread..
- If you don't have apple-butter, add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or ground allspice (to taste) at step 6.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot meatball casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!