Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked parmesan chicken tenders. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked parmesan chicken tenders using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders:
- Make ready 1 cup of AP flour.
- Take 15 strips of chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 3 tbsp of low-fat (or whole) milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dry parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of magic garlic salt (Optional. Or you can substitute it for onion powder).
Steps to make Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a medium size ziplock bag add the flour and set aside..
- In another medium size bag add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and all of the spices. Shake until spices are mixed..
- Whisk 4 eggs, milk, and lemon juice in a bowl..
- Put the chicken stripes in the bag of flour and shake until the chicken is coated in flour..
- Before adding the chicken to the egg mixture, use a fork and shake off any excess flour that might be on the chicken. Then, dip it into the egg mixture coating it completely..
- Using a different fork transfer the chicken to the bag of seasoned breadcrumbs and shake until chicken is coated with the seasoned breadcrumbs..
- Take out your cooking trays or casserole dish and lay tin foil down inside. Using an olive oil spray, lightly coat the foil then place the chicken onto the tray or casserole dish. Then, lightly spray the top of the chicken with the olive oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Voila! Enjoy with your favorite side dish. Pairs well with Caesar salad, garlic bread, mashed potatoes, fruits, or anything really!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked parmesan chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!