Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Mango Sticky Rice(KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Mango Sticky Rice(KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai mango sticky rice(khao niaow ma muang) recipe. To make thai mango sticky rice(khao niaow ma muang) you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Mango Sticky Rice(KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG):
- Use of Ingredients for coconut sticky rice:-.
- Take 1 cup of thai sweet rice or glutinous rice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide of Ingredients for salted coconut sauce:-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Use of Ingredients for serving:-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fried mung beans.
- Provide 2-3 of no sweet mango.
Steps to make Thai Mango Sticky Rice(KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG):
- Steps for preparing sweet sticky rice:-.
- Wash the rice in water for 5 times or until the water runs clear..
- Let soak in water for atleast for 4 hours or overnight..
- Drain the rice very well and steam the rice for 25-30 minutes..
- While the rice is cooking,in another pan add 2/3 cup of coconut milk,sugar and salt..
- Cook,stirring,until the sugar is completely dissolved.Keep the sauce warm..
- After 30 minutes when the rice is done, immediately pour the coconut sauce over the rice..
- Let sit for atleast another 20 minutes or until ready to serve..
- Steps for preparing slated coconut salt:-.
- Dissolve the rice flour in the water until there are no lumps..
- Combine the rice flour slurry,1/2Cup coconut milk and slat in a small pan..
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a gentle boil and thickened..
- Steps to assemble:-.
- Serve the rice with sweet mango..
- Spoon some salted coconut sauce over the rice and sprinkle with mung beans..
If you find this Thai Mango Sticky Rice(KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.