Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet sticky rice with coconut and mango recipe. You can have sweet sticky rice with coconut and mango using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rice (small grain).
- Provide 200-300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar or as per taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of chopped mangoes.
- Use 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
Instructions to make Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango:
- Coconut sauce…..Boil coconut milk with1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sugar.When the sugar melts add cornflour slurry. Coconut milk will thicken. Off the flame.Sauce should not be too thick..
- Wash the rice.Boil it in a vessel with 2 cups of water and salt till 3/4 done.Then mix in 1/2 of the cooked coconut sauce and remaining sugar with the rice and continue cooking and stirring till the rice is little mushy and thick. Let it cool a bit. Pour coconut sauce over the sticky rice and chopped mangoes on the side and serve..
If you find this Sweet Sticky Rice with Coconut and Mango recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.