Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai coconut Icecream with fruits and sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai coconut Icecream with fruits and sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut icecream with fruits and sticky rice recipe. To make thai coconut icecream with fruits and sticky rice you only need 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai coconut Icecream with fruits and sticky rice:
- Provide of for coconut sticky rice:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Thai sticky rice.
- Take 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Coconut Icecream:.
- Provide 1 cup of tender coconut water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 4-5 tbspn of coconut shreds/bits(optional).
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 250 ml of condensed milk.
- Take of For topping:(Thai toppings).
- Prepare 100 gm of palm seeds (look chid).
- Provide 70 gm of roasted peanuts(preferably halved).
- You need 100 gm of Thai Red Ruby (Tub Tim Grob) (mostly available as preserves in cans).
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango sliced thin and Long in fine strips.
Instructions to make Thai coconut Icecream with fruits and sticky rice:
- For coconut Icecream:.
- Take a deep bowl and add the coconut water in it.
- Next Step is to add the milk.
- Add the condensed milk next and mix.
- Beat whipping cream till the soft peak appears. And then add it to the coconut milk mix..
- Add in the coconut bits.
- Give it a good mix. Now the Coconut ice cream is ready to freeze..
- Transfer it to a container and freeze it for minimum 6-8 hours or preferably, overnight..
- Make sure the fruits are chopped and chilled before Icecream is served.
- Before serving, prepare the sticky rice to make sure it's slightly warm to be served with chilled Icecream.
- For coconut sticky rice:.
- Wash and Steam rice until tender — about 30 minutes — then remove from heat.
- Mix coconut milk, sugar, salt and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar (about a minute).
- Pour mixture over rice, mix well, cover and set aside a half-hour so the liquid is absorbed..
- Cover the rice and place it in a bowl to cool off a bit.
- Scoop out Icecream in serving bowls and serve each serving with 2 tbspn warm sweet sticky rice and 1 tbspn of each chilled fruits..
- Tip:Choice of fruits is completely seasonal. You may also choose to add jellies, boiled sweet corn kernels, ripe pieces of jackfruits or cooked glass noodles as toppings.
If you find this Thai coconut Icecream with fruits and sticky rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.