Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked chicken meatballs(low carb). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- Make ready Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Get 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!