Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing recipe. To cook brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing:
- Take 3 of double bag boxes Stove Top stuffing.
- Get 9 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of garlic herb butter.
- Take 2 of red onion, chopped.
- Use 1 bunch of celery, trimmed and chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of breakfast sausage.
- Use 2 of apples, peeled cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of celery seed.
- Take 2 tbs of dried rubbed sage.
Steps to make Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing:
- Bring water and butter to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing crumbs. Mix and set aside..
- Meanwhile brown sausage. Saute onion and celery in a little butter. When onion becomes translucent, add apple and pecans. Sauté until everything is tender..
- Mix seasoning and sauté mix with stuffing. Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes..
- Serve with turkey gravy and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's thanksgiving sausage pecan stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.