Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mum's Sausage Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mum's Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mum's Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mum's sausage stuffing recipe. You can cook mum's sausage stuffing using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mum's Sausage Stuffing:
- Prepare 350 grams of Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix.
- Prepare 225 grams of Pork Sausage.
- You need 1 can of Vegetable Stock/Broth.
- Provide 3 of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 3 of Chopped Onions.
- Provide 1 stick of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
Steps to make Mum's Sausage Stuffing:
- Brown the sausage. Do not drain unless very greasy..
- Dice the celery and onions. Cook in 1 stick of butter until vegetables are almost soft. Add the cooked sausage to the pan..
- Pour 1 large can of broth into the pan of cooked celery/onions/sausage. Simmer for about 10 mins..
- Empty the boxes of stuffing mix into a large bowl. Laddle the broth mixture over stuffing mix until moist but not too moist. Add a tablespoon of Bell's Poultry Seasoning and mix into the stuffing..
- If stuffing a turkey: Make sure the turkey is rinsed and dried. Do not stuff until right before cooking. Stuff the turkey and put the rest of the stuffing into a buttered casserole dish and cover..
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes..
If you find this Mum's Sausage Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.