Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Paradise (aka Guacamole) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Paradise (aka Guacamole) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green paradise (aka guacamole) recipe. You can cook green paradise (aka guacamole) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Paradise (aka Guacamole):
- Provide 3 of ripe avocados (hass).
- Use 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pickled jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use To taste of chopped cilantro (optional).
Instructions to make Green Paradise (aka Guacamole):
- Add all ingredients, except the avocados, in a food processor. Pulse a few times until tomatoes and onion have been chopped to desired consistency (this varies from person to person, I like it chunkier)..
- Add the avocados and pulse three or four times. Finish combining with a spoon. Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment for quesadillas or other finger food. Enjoy! Ours was gone within a half hour….
If you find this Green Paradise (aka Guacamole) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply