Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nanny bowmer's sausage stuffing recipe. You can cook nanny bowmer's sausage stuffing using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing:
- Take 1 of link pure pork sausage (uncased).
- You need 1/2 loaf of bread of choice ripped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of ground sage (or more).
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
Steps to make Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing:
- Mix all ingredients together by hand in a medium-large bowl, add a lot of sage it should taste/smell heavily of sage it's a very sage-strong recipe.
- Stuff ur bird and cook as needed, dig out stuffing before carving ur bird and serve on the side with ur turkey/chicken and gravy :).
- This recipe makes enough stuffing for a smaller bird (~10lbs and less), double or triple the recipe for larger birds.
If you find this Nanny Bowmer's Sausage Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.