Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn salsa recipe. To cook corn salsa you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn salsa:
- You need 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- You need of To taste, salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Corn salsa:
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
If you find this Corn salsa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.