Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 20 min cheesy hamburger dip recipe. To make 20 min cheesy hamburger dip you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip:
- Provide 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Provide 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa.
- Get 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese dip.
- You need 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- Take of Sour Cream (optional).
- Get of Pickled Jalapenos (optional).
Steps to make 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip:
- Place hamburger meat in a pot and cook on high until brown..
- Add each jar of Tostitos dip in the pot along with the hamburger..
- Cook for maybe 5 more minutes on medium high or until the dip is hot..
- Place with some chips and enjoy! I usually add the sour cream and jalapenos after I get my serving of dip..
If you find this 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.