Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Homemade sub sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade sub sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade sub sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade sub sandwich recipe. You can cook homemade sub sandwich using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade sub sandwich:
- Provide 1 of hot dog bun.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded cabbage.
- Use 2 tbsp of Plain Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mint mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of Capsicum long cut.
- Provide of Few Onion round cut.
- Provide 3-4 of Black olives pickled.
- You need of Some slices of pickled cucumber.
- Use of As required Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use As needed of McCain aloo tikki.
Instructions to make Homemade sub sandwich:
- Take a hotdog bun..
- Cut it from the center like we do in pav for pav bhaji..
- Apply butter on both sides..
- Grill it..
- After grilling spread a layer of shredded cabbage over it's bottom side. Sprinkle some salt over it..
- Now put aloo tikki over it, I have used McCain aloo tikki but you can make it at home too..
- Now arrange all the veggies over it..
- Spread all the sauces and mayonnaise over veggies..
- Close the bun with the help of a toothpick..
- Enjoy this homemade sub with your family and friends..
- Happy eating.
If you find this Homemade sub sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply