Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sausage Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage stuffing recipe. To cook sausage stuffing you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Stuffing:
- Get 2 loaf of bread.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 lb of pork sausage meat (no casing).
- You need 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, or margarine.
- Use 2 tbsp of sage.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 large of egg.
- Take 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Sausage Stuffing:
- Cut or tear bread into pieces approximately half an inch. Place in a very large pan.
- Put the next 4 ingredients into frying pan, fry over medium heat until onions are tender. When finished cooking, add to the bread..
- Now add the sage, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the bread and mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl combine the egg and water, mix well. And to the bread mixture..
- Put the bread mixture into a buttered pan, cover, and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
If you find this Sausage Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.