Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing recipe. You can cook mushroom and sausage sourdough stuffing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 of shallots, minced.
- Get 2 pints of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh sage.
- Provide 1 lb of italian sausage, cooked & diced.
- Get 8 cup of sourdough bread, cubed (1 loaf).
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 1 of kosher salt.
- Take 1 of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish with nonstick spray..
- Cook the vegetables: heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are lightly golden, 5-6 minutes more..
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Stir in the rosemary, sage & sausage; cook, tossing occasionally, until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl..
- Prepare the stuffing: Add the bread to the bowl and toss with the mushroom mixture to combine. Gradually pour in the broth, tossing well as you pour to ensure it coats the bread mixture evenly. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour the stuffing into the prepared baking dish and bake until the stuffing is heating through and the top is golden brown, 30-40 minutes. Let cool slightly; serve warm..
If you find this Mushroom and Sausage Sourdough Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.