Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. You can have chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Get 14 oz of shredded coconut (about 5 1/3 cups).
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla or almond extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper lightly with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, flour, sugar, and salt. Stir in egg whites and extract until fully incorporated. Mixture should stick together and be able to form a wet ball..
- Drop by tbs onto prepared baking sheet (I fit 24 at a time). Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden..
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- When cookies are cool, place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring after each round..
- Dip bottoms of macaroons into chocolate. Allow some excess to drip off and place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator until chocolate is set..
- Store in an airtight container. Best kept refrigerated. Pull out of fridge at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.