Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sausage stuffing/dressing recipe. You can have slow cooker sausage stuffing/dressing using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing:
- Provide 1 pound of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of crushed rosemary.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of crushed thyme.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of no/reduce salt butter, melted.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of reduce/no salt chicken broth.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing:
- Remove sausages from their casings. Heat up sausage in a skillet. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side..
- Spray the slow cooker or, better yet, put in a liner. You will thank me later..
- In large bowl mix the stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, ground black pepper, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, ground sage, and then finally the crushed rosemary & thyme..
- Pour the butter on top, then stir together. Next, add the chicken broth until you get the moisture that you desire. For me, it took 3 cups of broth..
- Cook on low for 2- 3 hours. Check after 2 hours, then every half hour after that. Stirring as you check it out. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get it the way that I like it..
If you find this Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffing/Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.