Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hamburger Stuffed Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Stuffed Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stuffed Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stuffed rolls recipe. To make hamburger stuffed rolls you only need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Stuffed Rolls:
- You need of rolls.
- Provide 1 of roll recipe, see attachment.
- Use of burger filling..
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef. I like 90% lean..
- Get 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of diced onion, I prefer red onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly diced tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of minced pickles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- Use 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get of roll topping.
- Get 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Get 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Take of optional ingredients.
- Provide 1/3 cup of jalapenos.
- Get 1/2 cup of arugula.
Instructions to make Hamburger Stuffed Rolls:
- Start by making dough recipe. Make it exactly as stated up until first rising. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359858-bosnian-crescent-rolls.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onions. Cook until no longer pink. Drain. Add salt and pepper. Stir. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, add sauce ingredients, stir..
- Mix beef and sauce, pickles and tomatoes..
- Then stir in cheese..
- On a lightly floured surface, turn out dough. Divide dough into four equal pieces..
- Roll each dough into a 9" round. You may use your hands to form as dough is soft and easy to work with..
- Take one quarter of filling and fill one dough round. Pinch up the bottom and seal..
- If you would like add the optional ingredients, add them in desired amounts before sealing dough..
- Place filled roll seam side down on a parchment lined baking tray..
- Continue the same with other three..
- Take the large egg for topping and beat it. Brush over each roll. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. HINT, if using jalapenos only in some rolls, place a slice of jalapeno on top with sesame seeds. This keeps them from getting mixed up..
- Bake in a preheated 380°F Fahrenheit oven for 35-45 minutes until light golden brown..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Hamburger Stuffed Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply