Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (better than) taco bell quesadilla copycat recipe. To cook (better than) taco bell quesadilla copycat you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat:
- Prepare 4 of burrito sized flour tortillas (10").
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter – divided.
- Use of for the quesadilla sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tsp of finely minced pickled jalapenos (i.e. jarred).
- You need 2 tsp of jalapeno juice (from the jar).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of chipotle chili powder (optional).
- You need of for the quesadilla filling:.
- Use 2 cup of chicken breast – cubed to about 1/2".
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Provide 1 cup of monterrey jack cheese – shredded.
- Get 4 slice of american cheese.
Steps to make (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat:
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients for quesadilla sauce until well combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir to coat and cook until chicken is cooked all the way through. Set aside. SHORTCUT: Use precooked chicken. Cube just under 1/2" and just heat in skillet with seasoning until warmed through. This is one way I use up leftover rotisserie chicken!.
- Heat a 12" skillet over medium low heat (I moved my chicken to a bowl, and rinsed out and dried the skillet I used for it). When skillet is heated, brush one side of one flour tortilla with about a teaspoon of melted better. Place buttered side down in skillet..
- On one half of tortilla, sprinkle 1/4 cup of EACH shredded cheese, 1 slice American cheese torn into pieces and 1/2 cup of chicken in even layers. On opposite half of tortilla, the "empty" side, spread 1-2 tbs of quesadilla sauce (depending on how saucy you want it, I used 2tbs lol)..
- Allow to cook opened until cheese begins to melt around the edges. Fold sauce half of tortilla on top of filling half. Gently press down on quesadilla with back of a spatula to squish everything together. Continue cooking on first side until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip, press and cook 2 minutes more for a lightly golden finish on both sides (Longer for a darker finish if you want)..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for 4 quesadillas. As each is finished, transfer from skillet to a plate to rest a few minutes before cutting. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces (I used my pizza cutter), serve and enjoy!.
If you find this (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply