Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe. To cook ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling you need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling:
- Prepare of For the tacos.
- Prepare 2 cup of ragi flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Get of For the tomato salsa.
- Provide 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare as needed of pickled jalapenos.
- Get of For the corn and paneer filling.
- Use 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of cilantro or coriander finely chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves grated.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For the garnishing.
- Get 1 tbsp of beetroot julienne.
- Get as needed of Mint leaves.
- Get 5 tbsp of Sour cream.
Steps to make Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling:
- FOR TACOS : Mix ragi flour,wheat flour,oil,salt and baking powder in a big bowl and prepare a dough..
- Roll 4 chapati with the dough. Heat a tava and semi cook these chapaties..
- Now brush them with oil, fold them from centre and bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes or till crisp..
- FOR TOMATO SALSA: Mix all ingredients for salsa in a big bowl and keep aside..
- FOR PANEER AND CORN STUFFING: Take paneer in a bowl. Add salt,red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and black pepper powder to it. Give a nice mix. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and garlic for a minute or till their raw smell goes. Now add paneer, capsicum and boiled corn kernels to it and saute for a minute. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over it. Switch off the gas..
- ASSEMBLING: Take taco shell fill paneer and corn stuffing in it. Then put some tomato salsa over it. Repeat the process with all 4. Garnish with sour cream, beetroot julienne and mint leaves..
- Serve it immediately..
- Happy cooking and happy eating..
If you find this Ragi tacos with paneer and corn filling recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply