Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's drunken shrimp cocktails recipe. You can have mike's drunken shrimp cocktails using 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Provide of ● For The Fluids [per glass – chill all – shake well & strain].
- Use as needed of Crushed Ice.
- Provide 1.5 oz of EFFEN Cucumber Vodka Or, Spicy Vodka [chilled in freezer].
- Provide 1.5 oz of Clamato Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Provide 1.5 oz of Spicy V8 Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- You need 4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Get 2 Dashes of Habenero Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Dash of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Horseradish [optional].
- Provide 1 Dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use of ● For The Proteins [6 per glass].
- Prepare as needed of Jumbo Steamed Chilled Shrimp.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [as needed – all chilled].
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Provide of Lemon Wedges.
- Provide of Jumbo Green Olives.
- Get Sprigs of Chive Lengths [with bulbs].
- Take of Whole Pickled Jalapeños.
- Use of Whole Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide of Whole Radishes.
- Use of Pickled Asparagus Lengths.
- Use of Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Prepare of Whole Peperoncinis.
- Use of Whole Habenero Peppers.
- Use of ● For The Equipment.
- Use of Colorful Cocktail Spears.
- Take of Colorful Cocktail Stirs.
- You need Glasses of [with lime rim edges & dipped in salt or tabasco salt].
Instructions to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Here's what you'll need. Add all of your ingredients in your ● Fluids Section and shake well. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it in salt. Fill glasses with crushed ice..
- Fill chilled glasses with cocktail fluids. Add your shrimp to your glass rim and add whatever chilled vegetables and fruits you desire. Serve with warm chips, chilled salsa and cocktail sauce to the side..
If you find this Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.