Garlic Mashed Potatoes. These garlic mashed potatoes are rich and very tasty! For a creamier texture, use heavy cream in place of the milk. These are also terrific topped with green onions.
Garlic mashed potatoes are a delicious side dish that pair well with seafood, poultry or beef. Chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a garlic mashed. If two of your favorite things are garlic and mashed potatoes, then combining these two delicious foods will send an explosion of heavenly goodness to your taste buds.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Mashed Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
These garlic mashed potatoes are rich and very tasty! For a creamier texture, use heavy cream in place of the milk. These are also terrific topped with green onions.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlic mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Make ready 3 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled.
- Prepare 2 head of garlic; peeled.
- Take 3 stick of cold butter; cubed.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
These garlic mashed potatoes are the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner. Here's how to make it with roasted garlic so it's extra creamy. Mashed potatoes are popular for good reason – they're inexpensive, easy to make, and go well with so many different foods. These garlic mashed potatoes take the classic recipe to a new level with.
Steps to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Do not dice potatoes. Leave whole, but peeled. Cover with cold water. Add garlic bulbs. Add salt. Boil until easily pierced with a knife..
- Drain potatoes and garlic. Return to pot over high heat for one minute. Potatoes will not burn, but excess moisture will be removed. Take pot off the burner..
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together. Whisking the potatoes will give a smoother texture. Adjust seasoning. Add more cream or milk if potatoes are dry..
- Variations; Any cheese, veggie puree, bacon, diced tomatoes, tarragon, parsley, mustard, horseradish, wasabi, milk, buttermilk…literally 1000's more possibilities.
- Mashed Potatoes are the most versatile dish on the planet! More so than chicken!.
The potatoes and whole garlic cloves are cooked in chicken broth to add extra flavor. Steakhouse style mashed potatoes work best when made with small red potatoes. These Garlic Mashed Potatoes will quickly become a dinner staple! They're deliciously buttery and creamy and that roasted garlic flavor just takes them over the top! BEST EVER Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes infused with butter, heavy cream, sour cream, garlic, chives and Parmesan!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!