Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory sausage stuffing recipe. You can have savory sausage stuffing using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- You need 1 of Loaf Wheat Bread Rhodes ™ White or Dough , baked and cubed.
- Use 1 pound of sausage ground.
- Take 1 of yellow onion medium , chopped.
- Get 2 – 3 of celery ribs , chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of mushrooms sliced fresh.
- You need 1 cup of carrots grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of almonds slivered , toasted.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter , melted.
- Use 1/4 cup of parsley minced fresh.
- Take 1 of egg , beaten.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sage rubbed.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Savory Sausage Stuffing:
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl. Brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add sausage mixture to bread cubes and toss to mix. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until well blended..
- Place in a sprayed 2 quart baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned..
If you find this Savory Sausage Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.