Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread recipe. You can have cornbread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cornbread:
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of self-rising cornmeal mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of self-rising flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide Stick of butter.
Steps to make Cornbread:
- Place cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat it to 425°F.
- Gently whisk all ingredients except for the butter.
- Pull the cast iron skillet out of the oven, reduce setting to 375°F.
- Place the stick of butter, (cutting it up will help) into the skillet and once it’s melted, pour about half into the batter. Mix the batter, then pour it into the skillet. You know it’s going right when it sizzles as it’s poured into the skillet..
- Put it into the oven for 20-25 minutes unless you are naughty like me and want to eat it with a raw center..
If you find this Cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply