Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can have coconut macaroons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Macaroons:
- Prepare 150 g of coconut flakes.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 5 of medium egg white.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Coconut flakes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large heatproof mixing bowl Set the bowl directly in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir the mixture with a spatula, scraping the bottom to prevent burning, until the mixture is very hot to the touch and the egg whites have thickened slightly and turned from translucent to opaque, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set the batter aside for 30 minutes to let the flavours to meld..
- Using 2 tablespoons of batter, make heaps of mixture 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes, just until the coconut tips begin to color, rotating the pan from front to back halfway through the baking time to ensure even baking. Lower the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cookies are a beautiful cream and gold colour, with deeper brown edges..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.