Potato kheema patties. A quick and easy bengali snack or side dish, Alu keema chop – Potato and mince patties. See great recipes for Potato qeema patties, Aloo Keema Patties too! Aloo (potato) keema (mince) patties or Cutlets or Tikki or kabab are my childhood Then around teatime season keema and form patties and fry around night for dinner.
Keema Aloo Patties l Ramadan Recipes l Freeze and Store for Ramzan l Cooking with Boiled potato mixture stuffed with spicy chicken keema mixture – shaped into pattice and. KEEMA PATTIES / Mince Patties by (YES I CAN COOK). Hyderabadi Aloo Kheema Cutlet l Potato Minced Mutton Cutlet l Recipe By Mrs.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, potato kheema patties. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A quick and easy bengali snack or side dish, Alu keema chop – Potato and mince patties. See great recipes for Potato qeema patties, Aloo Keema Patties too! Aloo (potato) keema (mince) patties or Cutlets or Tikki or kabab are my childhood Then around teatime season keema and form patties and fry around night for dinner.
Potato kheema patties is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Potato kheema patties is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato kheema patties using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato kheema patties:
- Get 1 kg of mutton mince.
- Get 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Take 2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Take 6-8 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of mediun size chopped onion.
- Make ready 2-3 cup of boiled and mashed potato.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of bread crums.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Crispy Potato Patties are a classic side dish, perfect to serve with everything from meatloaf to roasted chicken. Or you can serve them as an appetizer. You can also make potatoes especially for this recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes).
Instructions to make Potato kheema patties:
- Wash mutton kheema well! Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder mix it then add the grinded mixture (grind coriander leaves,green chillies and salt into paste) mix well and keep on stove at high flame!.
- Kheema should be cooked completely (if needed add little water and cook) once the kheema is ready let it be cool add the finely chopped onions and mix well! Stuffing is ready..
- Now boil the potatoes, mash it add salt to it and mix it well! Take a little potato tikki flat in your hand add the stuffing in middle, take anothr thin tikki and close it,(make sure its closed properly from all the sides) roll it in breadcrums dip in egg(whisk eggs add red chilli powder and salt to it) deep fry the patties till golden colour, Ready to serve!😋.
Dip each patty into lightly beaten egg then lightly coat with breadcrumbs. Maam machine ka kheema lena hai kya? What separates these potato patties from regular potato pancakes? They start off with mashed potatoes for an uber-creamy center once you break. Make Mashed Potato Patties from leftover mashed potatoes that are even more delicious the second time around.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food potato kheema patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!