Chocolate Rice Krispies.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate rice krispies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Rice Krispies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Rice Krispies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate rice krispies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Rice Krispies:
- Get of Melting.
- Prepare 8 of Mars bars.
- Make ready 100 grams of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Kellogg's Rice Krispies.
Instructions to make Chocolate Rice Krispies:
- Melt the Mars bars and butter together in a pot over a small fire. Stir constantly so the chocolate at the bottom don't burn. Melt until it becomes an even liquid mix..
- Remove pot from the fire and pour in rice krispies. Use a sturdy flat ladle to mix the krispies and chocolate together until consistent..
- Either flatten the final mixture into a flat pan or separate them into bite-sized blobs to save the trouble of cutting..
- Serve warm or chilled. Enjoy! :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate rice krispies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!