Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Master Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Master Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Master Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to master mashed potatoes recipe. To cook master mashed potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Master Mashed Potatoes:
- Provide 2.5 lbs of potatoes – russet or Yukon gold are best.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Take 6 tbs of unsalted butter – cubed.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of enough water to cover potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of or 2 cubes chicken bullion (optional).
Steps to make Master Mashed Potatoes:
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes to 2 inch chunks. Place in colander and rinse under cold running water to rinse off excess starch. This will help keep them fluffy. Promise..
- Transfer to a medium/large pot. Add enough water to cover potatoes by about 1/2 inch. Add chicken bullion if desired (adds to the depths of flavor)..
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and boil gently until potatoes are fork tender. About 12-15 minutes..
- Drain potatoes in colander. Return potatoes to pot over low heat. Add butter, half the can of evaporated milk, 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper..
- Use manual potato masher or handheld electric mixer to mash and blend to desired consistency. Add additional evaporated milk as needed. I generally need about 3/4 of the can. Taste and add more salt as needed..
- Note: using the electric mixer will help provide a very smooth and creamy mashed potato, but be careful not to over mix as this can turn them gluey instead of creamy and fluffy..
If you find this Master Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.