Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe. You can cook crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- Provide 2 can of (normal size)Diced stewed tomato-hunts brand.
- Get 1 packages of Cube steak.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper- sliced into strips.
- Provide 1 of Yellow onion- sliced into strips.
- Get 1 packages of Swiss steak seasoning-I didn't use whole pack.
- You need 1 can of MILD Rotel.
- Get as needed of Minced garlic.
- Take As needed of Flour to baste steak in.
- You need As needed of favorite seasonings/herbs.
- You need as needed of chopped Celery or celery flakes.
- Take as needed of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worchershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of or so of beef broth or water.
Instructions to make Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- First, I flour and season steaks, then cook just until the flour turns brown. I have a ninja cooking system that has the stovetop/oven etc built into my slow cooker. So I just do it in it on stovetop function. But if you don't, you can do the normal way on stovetop in a pan. Then put it in the slow cooker..
- Mix tomatoes, rotel, Worcestershire, peppers, onion, minced garlic, broth or water and some of the Swiss steak seasoning pk in crock pot..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8. Serve with steamed or cooked rice..
- Heres a pic of swiss steak seasoning pack i got from kroger..
If you find this Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply