Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu muffins recipe. You can have chicken cordon bleu muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Provide of cooking spray.
- You need 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- Get 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- Get cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- Take 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Use 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I'd recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.