Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best jalapeno jerk burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to jalapeno jerk burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno jerk burgers recipe. You can have jalapeno jerk burgers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook jalapeno jerk burgers:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 tbsp of dry jerk seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of A1 steak sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 large of jalapeno diced.
- Provide 1 medium of onion diced.
- Provide 4 slice of of cheese, any kind, i used processed swiss.
- Take 1 of sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce.
Instructions to make jalapeno jerk burgers:
- mix all ingredients EXCEPT cheese and bbq sauce..
- divide mixture and form into 4 seperate patties..
- grill, broil, or pan fry burgers to desired temperature. (i pan fried on medium heat for approx. 10 mins.).
- top burgers with cheese and bbq sauce, and serve. (i added sauteed onions as well just because i love them. feel free to adjust measurements to taste! this is a no fail burger recipe. have fun with it!).
If you find this jalapeno jerk burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.