Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche. Pentru a scrie un review trebuie sa fii autentificat. Click aici pentru a te autentifica. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.
Hunderte Promis im Saal, Millionen vor dem Fernseher – bei einem Riesen-Event plötzlich. En este Blog pretendo escribir cosas que me vienen a la cabeza, que pienso y siento. No soy una escritora habitual, lo admito, pero bueno a veces despierto inspirada.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche is something which I have loved my entire life.
Pentru a scrie un review trebuie sa fii autentificat. Click aici pentru a te autentifica. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche using 46 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche:
- Make ready of Ceviche Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of Pre-Steamed Frozen De-Veined Shrimp.
- Make ready 3 lb of Frozen Imitation Pre-Steamed Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pre-Steamed Whole Frozen Scallops.
- Make ready of FLUIDS / JUICES.
- Prepare 2 quart of Well Shaken Bottle Clamato Juice [use half].
- Take 1/2 can (11 1/2 Can) of Well Shaken Spicy V8.
- Get 1 of large 12 oz Bottle Regular Tabasco [use 10 oz or more].
- Prepare 1 of Juice Of 1 Lime With Pulp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Or Less – Orange Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 7 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of SPICES & SEASONINGS.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Saffron Or Regular Saffron.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of VEGETABLES & FRUIT.
- Get 3 cup of Extra Firm Chopped Red Tomatoes [seeds removed].
- Make ready 2 cup of Chopped Firm Cucumbers [seeds removed].
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Jalapeño Peppers [seeds in or out – use gloves!].
- Make ready 2 cup of Chopped Fresh Cilantro [no stems].
- Take 1 1/2 cup of stock Chopped Celery With Leaves [finely diced].
- Get 2 cup of Sliced Purple Onions [1" thin, long strips].
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Green, Orange, Red & Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Take 1 cup of Fresh Green Onions [chopped].
- Take 3/4 cup of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Radishes [sliced].
- Get 6 of large Limes [cut into wedges – garnishments].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- Take 1 bunch of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Take 6 of large Avacados [do not mix in the ceviche bowl].
- Get of CRACKERS OR BREAD.
- Take 1 box of Saltines Or Crackers Of Your Choosing.
- Make ready 1 of Toasted Bread Triangles.
- Take 1 of Toasted Baguettes.
- Make ready of GARNISHES & KITCHEN TOOLS.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Tabasco Seasoned Salt [garnish].
- Prepare 1 of large Plastic Mixing Bowl.
Si quieres saber más de mi, Intenta conocerme.
Steps to make Mike's "50 Shades of HEY!" Ceviche:
- Chop all chilled veggies except for the Avacados and place in an extra large bowl. Avocado spoils and browns much too quickly to ever incorporate it directly [unless you're serving it immediately] regardless if you've seasoned with lime juice. The acidity in this dish may negatively react to some metals giving your Ceviche a tin or metallic taste so be sure to use a plastic bowl or another non-metal option..
- De-thaw all seafood in cold water. Once thawed, cut Scallops in half or thirds [if using the large ones] and shread the Imitation Crab Meat in larger chunks as they will fall apart during mixing. I use imitation crab meat since it lasts much longer than real crab without spoiling and doesn't overpower the dish. Leave the Shrimp in tact but de-husk, de-vein and de-tail them if necessary. Place all seafood in your vegetable bowl..
- Pour in chilled Clamato Juice 2" to 3" inches from the top of your ingredients, 2/3 bottle of chilled Tabasco, 1/2 of your chilled Spicy V8, Worcestershire Sauce and your chilled fruit juices..
- Add all spices and fold in gently..
- Taste test juice for spiciness and add more of your bottle of Tabasco and a little more of your Spicy V8 if it suits your pallet. I adore a spicy Ceviche so I usually end up using the entire 12 ozs of the bottle of Tabasco in this dish..
- This Ceviche is best after sitting for 24 hours or 10 hours at the very least. As it sits and chills, gently stir it every few hours to ensure the seafood absorbs the colors, juices and spices..
- Serve in a large chilled chalice or glass rimmed with juice, lime juice and Tabasco Seasoned Salt or regular salt/sea salt, fresh quality crackers or toasted Baguettes of your choosing, an ice cold Mexican beer, [such as Corona] lime wedges, Avacado slices and a side bottle of Tabasco for your more adventurous guests!.
- You can also serve this dish in lettuce wraps or even edible parmesan bowls. Get creative! Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357097-mikes-ez-edible-parmesan-bowls.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's "50 shades of hey!" ceviche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!