Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To make mashed potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make mashed potatoes:
- Get 8 each of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
Instructions to make mashed potatoes:
- Set a medium pot of hot water to boil, add a couple dashes of salt if u like.
- Peel potatoes then dice or chop (u can cut into halves but the smaller u chop them the faster they soften, I chop into about 1inch cubes).
- Rinse potatoes then put into the pot of hot water. Let them boil till a fork can sink into them. Boil time depends on how small u chopped them.
- Strain out all water and return to empty pot or whatever bowl or mixing bowl u plan on serving in.
- Add butter and sour cream then blend with hand mixer till well blended.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Continue blending till potatoes are as creamy or whipped until u like. Add more seasoning to taste, everybody has their own flavor preference :).
- Pile high on ur plate and go Godzilla on it!.
If you find this mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.