Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can have garlic mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic mashed potatoes:
- You need 5 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Provide 12 of yellow potatoes, peeled and quartered.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take of Whole milk.
- You need Handful of chives, chopped.
Instructions to make Garlic mashed potatoes:
- Sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt onto the minced garlic. Then, using the flat of your knife, squish the garlic into a paste. You should end up with about 1 tbsp..
- Put the garlic paste in a small saucepot along with half of the butter. Put the pot on medium heat. Let the butter come up to a froth, then turn the heat down to low. Once the frothing slows and the garlic just starts to change colour, remove the pot from the heat. Don't wait until the garlic browns, because it'll keep cooking and may burn. Add the white pepper and a pinch of salt and set aside..
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until they're fork tender. Drain well, then return the potatoes to their pot. Add the garlic butter, remaining unsalted butter, and heavy cream. Mash the potatoes until no large chunks remain, then stir until uniform. If the potatoes are too dry, add whole milk a few tbsp at a time. Try not to stir too much or the potatoes will become gluey. Season with salt to taste. Serve with a sprinkle of chives on top..
If you find this Garlic mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.