Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can have garlic mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 5 lbs of potatoes.
- Use 2 sticks of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted garlic puree (see my recipe for this ingredient).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Rinse potatoes well. (Very important step).
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and place into large pot. (Hint: you can peel your potatoes before cutting them for a smoother texture, but I prefer to keep the skins for a more rugged, manly batch of mashed potatoes).
- Fill with water and bring to a boil. Continue to boil until potatoes are fork-tender (about 15-20 min depending on the size of your chunks).
- Drain water and return potato chunks to pot..
- Use a potato masher to break chunks down into a mushy consistency..
- Incorporate butter until it is melted and no longer visible.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
If you find this Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.