Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To cook mashed potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes:
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (plus more if needed).
- Use 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon powder (optional).
Steps to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, put into a large sauce pan and add chicken stock and water and bring to a boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (in case if the chicken stock is not salted add 1 tsp of salt to the water).
- When potatoes are tender and done drain well from water set aside.
- Heat the milk and butter over medium temp , when butter is melted add the salt, pepper , garlic powder and lemon powder to the milk while heating, and stir for a minute..
- Mash the potatoes with potato masher and add the milk to it during the mashing process to make sure the ingredients are well spread..
- If you like it creamy you can add a bit of milk to it and stir till creamy..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply