Rice krispies Christmas Trees.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rice krispies christmas trees. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice krispies Christmas Trees is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Rice krispies Christmas Trees is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rice krispies christmas trees using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice krispies Christmas Trees:
- Get 4 cups of Rice crispies Cereal.
- Make ready 1 cup of Marshmallows.
- Prepare 3 drops of Green Food Coloring.
- Get 3 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Get as needed of Miniature Reese’s Cups.
- Make ready As needed of Edible sprinkles & candies for decoration.
Instructions to make Rice krispies Christmas Trees:
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add the green food coloring and mix well. Remove from heat and add the rice krispies cereal and mix well until all cereal is well coated in the marshmallow mixture..
- Grease your hands with nonstick cooking spray. Shape a small handful of the mixture into cones, pressing firmly so they’ll hold together. Decorate with sprinkles to resemble the tree ornaments..
- Add a drop of marshmallow paste on top of tree to attach peppermint candy. Place a Reese upside down on pan and pipe melted marshmallow on it and place tree on top. Allow to set before serving..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food rice krispies christmas trees recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply