Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Power packed wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power packed wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to power packed wrap recipe. You can have power packed wrap using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Power packed wrap:
- Get 2 of big size whole wheat roti.
- Take 200 gms of fine chicken mince.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of large carrot cut in long strip.
- Prepare 1 of large potato cut in long strip.
- Use 1/2 of red capsicum cut in long strip.
- Get 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need leaves of Few lettuce.
- Take of For dressing.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use of Few spring onion green for tying rolls.
Instructions to make Power packed wrap:
- First in a.bowl.mix chicken mince,onion,ginger,garlic,green chilli,salt and pepper.
- Mix well and keep aside..
- Cut carrot and potato in strips..
- Cut onion and red capsicum..
- Boil carrot and potatoes in salted water..
- Now saute veggies with salt and pepper..
- Spread chicken mince on foil..
- Place lettuce leaves over it..
- For dressing first mix all.ingredients except mayonnaise. Then add mayonnaise and.mix well.
- Put sauted veggies on chicken mince and lettuce bed.Drizzle some prepared dressing..
- Now fold it and chill.in fridge for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile prepare Roti for roll..
- Now heat a pan. Add some oil and cook chicken mince roll..
- Cook from all sides on low flame..
- Now spread some dressing on Roti..
- Also add some lettuce leaves and onion rings..
- Now place cooked chicken mince roll..
- Fold it and cut in halves. wrap in butter paper and secure tightly with spring onion strip..
If you find this Power packed wrap recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.