Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To make easy garlic mashed potatoes you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes:
- Provide 6 of medium peeled potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Take Tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Use of Enough milk to thin potatoes to your taste, a splash at a time.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of tsp, more or less, garlic powder.
Steps to make Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes:
- Put chopped potatoes in a medium sauce pan and just cover with water. Add salt to the water and boil potatoes on medium heat til tender. About 20 minutes..
- When tender, drain potatoes and return them to the pot, add the stick of butter, put the lid on and let it melt..
- Once butter melts, I unlid and mash well with a potato masher. Add sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and mash some more. Add milk as needed, a splash at a time, until you get the consistency you want..
- I add 1 tbsp of butter to melt on top and return the lid..
If you find this Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.