Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick midweek mashed potatoes 🥔 recipe. To cook quick midweek mashed potatoes 🥔 you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔:
- Get of White potatoes suitable for mashing (Fluffy not waxy).
- Get of Good quality olive oil.
- Use of White pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks. The smaller the chunks the quicker it cooks, although I think larger chunks often give a better end texture)..
- Submerge the potatoes in boiling water, add a pinch of salt and boil gently for 30 minutes or until a knife slides cleanly through them. I set a timer so I don’t forget about them!.
- Drain the potatoes into a sieve then sit the sieve of potatoes on top of the hot saucepan to allow the heat and steam to dry them..
- When dry, put them back into the saucepan and add a glug of olive oil. How much you use depends on how much you’ve made, I used about a tbsp here..
- Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes. Keep going until you have all the lumps out as best as possible. Now season here with a pinch of salt and pepper, tasting to make sure it’s got enough..
- You can serve with a drizzle more of the oil if it’s a nice quality one..
If you find this Quick Midweek Mashed Potatoes 🥔 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.