Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage, Pork & Mustard Mini Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage, Pork & Mustard Mini Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, pork & mustard mini pies recipe. You can cook sausage, pork & mustard mini pies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage, Pork & Mustard Mini Pies:
- You need 400-450 g of pork sausages.
- Prepare Handful of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of small chilli diced.
- Provide Teaspoon of mustard.
- Provide Splash of Worcester sauce.
- Get 1 of red onion, peeled and finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (beaten).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Take of Puff pastry, ready rolled.
- Use 2 of apples cored and cut into quarters.
Instructions to make Sausage, Pork & Mustard Mini Pies:
- Preheat oven to 200°C..
- Skin your sausages and mix the filling with the chives, chilli, mustard, Worcester sauce, onion and egg. Season..
- Butter your muffin tin so that the pastry doesn’t stick. Cut out between 8 and 12 pastry circles to fit the muffin tin and line with the pastry ensuring to tuck in, and cut off any excess overhang..
- Split the sausage mixture between each ensuring to fill nearly to the top..
- Cut each quarter of apple into thin slices and arrange the slices on top of the sausage mixture in a swirl- see photo.
- Bake the pies for 25-30 minutes until the sausage meat is cooked and the slices of apple are beginning to catch..
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Use a palette knife to go around the edges to ensure your pastry has not stuck. This will then make the pies easier to lift out..
If you find this Sausage, Pork & Mustard Mini Pies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.