Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast recipe. To make crock pot roast you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Use 2-3 pound of Chuck roast.
- You need 4-6 of potato, sliced in chunks.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour, plus some for coating roast.
- Take 3 of table spoon vegtable oil.
- Get 4 of carrots, washed and cut into inch thick pieces.
- Use to taste of salt, pepper.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Wash potato and carrots and place in bottom of crock pot with onions. Season vegtables with salt and pepper..
- In a large Dutch oven or pan, heat vegtable oil on medium high heat..
- Trim off most fat from your roast. Season roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Coat your roast in flour and Brown all sides of the roast in the vegtable oil. Don't skip this step!! Browning it brings out it's full flavor!.
- After you Brown your roast, place roast in crock pot over vegtables. Make a gravy for your roast by putting 1/4 cup flour in the hot oil & stir with a wisk until oil is soaked up, reduce heat to low & pour in a glass of water and stir with wisk until flour and water is blended. Keep adding flour to thicken up the gravy, and water to thin it. Remember to stir!! Add salt and pepper to taste. If you want your gravy to be Brown you should invest in kitchen bouquet. It is a flavorless liquid that turns gravy Brown..
- You want your gravy to be thin, but not soupy. The heat from the crock pot will thicken it up..
- Pour gravy over roast in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 5-6. Serve over rice..
If you find this Crock Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply