Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steakhouse style garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook steakhouse style garlic mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 5 pounds of red or regular potatoes.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic whole.
- Provide 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Get 4 of oounce cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk or heavy cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot over high heat..
- Meanwhile, cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1 inch cubes or chunks. Place the potatoes chunks and garlic cloves into the boiling chicken broth and boil until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes..
- Strain the potatoes from the broth and put the cooked potatoes into a large mixing bowl..
- Add in the butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, and salt. Use a masher to mash the potatoes and other ingredients until everything is melted, combined, and completely mashed..
If you find this Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.