Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mashed Potato Crispers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Crispers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Crispers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato crispers recipe. To make mashed potato crispers you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Get 3 lb of golden potatoes (peeled, chopped and boiled).
- Provide 1 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of eggs scrambled mixed with 3/4 cup water.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 3/4 cup of frozen corn boiled.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of half n half or heavy cream or milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne (omit to not give a spicy kick).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt (or to taste).
- Use 2 large of boiled chicken breast chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 of squeezed lemon.
Steps to make Mashed Potato Crispers:
- Boil your chicken for 20 min. When able to handle, chop into small pieces. You can even use roasted chicken for added flavor..
- Boil your potatoes with the diced red bell pepper in the same pot, and mash them, to make mashed potatoes. Add cream, milk or half and half, oregano, granulated garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne, cheese, corn, lemon and chicken. Incorporate to mixture. Get in there with your hands 🙂 but don't overwork, you don't want the mix to get to pasty..
- Get your dredging station ready. The eggs in one bowl, flour in another and panko bread crumbs in the 3rd bowl..
- Form potatoe mixture into a size just a bit smaller than ping pong size balls. Dredge into flour, then egg, then bread crumbs..
- I sautee these, not deep fry. Put vegetable oil in a sautee pan that reaches about 1/2 inch in the pan. Heat to medium heat. Add just a few balls at a time. Flipping every minute to brown all sides..
- Drain on paper towel..
- Makes about 35 to 40 balls. Serve alone or experiment with different sauces like ketchup, aiolis, honey mustard, etc..
- You can also use cooked bacon or chopped ham in place of the chicken!.
If you find this Mashed Potato Crispers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.