Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef recipe. To cook roast beef you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Roast beef:
- Prepare 3 lb of beef ( rump roast ).
- Provide 3 of carrots cut in 3 then cut each one in half.
- Prepare 4 of onions sliced.
- Use 7 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of campbell's beef broth.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sage.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Roast beef:
- Preheat oven to 325° f.
- In a small bowl add rosemary thyme garlic powder onion powder sage parsley and mix together and set aside.
- Take a little oil and rub it on the beef and then take half of the season mix and also rub it on the beef.
- Add the oil to a frying pan and brown your roast on all sides for about 4-5 minutes.
- While your roast is searing slice the onions and garlic and add them in side your roasting pan with the dried bay leavs on top.
- Sprinkle half of the half thats left of the season mix on the onions and Once your beef has finished searing put the roast on top of the onions along with the rest of the season rub mix spreading a little bit of the oil from the pan on top of the roast just like a tbls worth and pour in the broth then cover it and roast for 2 1/2 hours on 325°F.
- About 50 minutes before your roast is finish uncover the roast and baste it and then add in the carrots cover it and continue roasting.
- When finished transfer your carrots to a small serving dish take out the roast and slice it up and serve !! ( I always drain the onions out of the juices in pan and use as topping on my beef also I use a little corn starch with some cold water and thicken the juices to a gravy in small pot adding a pinch of salt n pepper ..enjoy.
If you find this Roast beef recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.